Tuesday 27 February 2018

Little Boy Kisses


Hey everyone. Here's my entry in Cuts2Luv February challenge. The two elements I chose from the moodboard are photo:your love and technique:splatters. The photos are of my daughter and adorable grandson. My two greatest loves. For the splatters I used black ink spray and gold color shine. I used Pink Fresh Studio's 'Escape the Ordinary' collection for this page. I love the thickness of their paper and the embellishments are awesome!! This layout is also based on a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle





6 comments:

  1. So nice! Love all of the gold touches that you put in your layout! Thanks for playing with us at Cuts2luv and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww so sweet! I really love how you showcased those adorable pictures! Thank you for joining at Cuts2luv this month Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh how adorable are those pictures, great layout, perfect title for that page. Thansk for joining our Cuts2luv challenge,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo !!! Pretty nice layout !

    ReplyDelete