Friday 10 April 2015

Scrap Our Stash - Word Challenge #25


Hey everyone.  Here's my take on Scrap Our Stash's April word challenge.  The challenge was to include an item from your stash for each letter in the word stamp.  I used the following:

S - stitching
T - twine
A - "awesome"
M - My Mind's Eye (pattern paper)
P - Pony Club

The picture is a selfie my daughter took, while she was away at Pony Club's National Quiz. This is an event she has always wanted to take part in. In her final year, she made the provincial team and they came third overall!!!   Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by.

Michelle



6 comments:

  1. Love the papers, the stitching, the enamel dots and the the "awesome" word. Well done with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love everything on this layout. Thank you for joinng us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete