Sunday 2 November 2014

My Mind's Eye October Sketch Challenge


Hey everyone. Here's my take on My Mind's Eye sketch challenge for the month of October.  I used the pattern paper, label stickers and flair button from their 'Jubilee' collection. The colors matched perfectly with the pictures of my daughter and her boyfriend, posing in the sunflowers in our garden. For the background, I applied some modelling paste with a Tim Holtz stencil. I then sprayed some distress stain on the page and splattered some color wash.


The flowers were cute from a piece of pattern paper.


I couldn't resist adding this adorable, little wood veneer bird from Studio Calico.


Below is the sketch. Be sure to check out the blog at My Mind's Eye. There is always a ton of inspiration found there.  Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

 
October Sketch via My Mind's Eye

1 comment:

  1. Love it !!! So talented ! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work !

    ReplyDelete